Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Celebrating St. Patty's Day


With St. Patrick's Day quickly approaching, I've added a new design to my shop.  
I think this will prove to be a great year-round design too!  
This personalized onesie is available in sizes newborn to 24-36 MOS.

 
tinySunshine


Here are some other things I found on etsy to go along with it:




BIG SALE Shamrock St Patricks Day Leg Warmers with Green Ruffles 
 dezinedtoat



St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Hat (Newborn-12 Months)- Newborn Hat- Baby Boy Hat- Baby Girl Hat- Infant St Pattys Day Hat- Photography Prop 
InTheLoopBowtique



Personalized St. Patricks Day Lucky Scallop Oval Wool Felt Hair Clip in Grass Green  
detailsshop 



St. Patrick's Day Bib and Burp Cloth Set - Green and White Shamrocks - Free US Shipping
ClaresClothesline


And of course while I'm browsing on etsy I always find about 782 things I want.  
Here are a few St. Pat things for around the house:



Upcycled Burlap Banner IRISH (Green Painted Letters with Green Felt Backing) Eco-Friendly St. Patrick's Day Decor

endure designs 


St. Patrick's Day pillow cover, St. Patrick's Day decor, shamrock pillow, good luck pillow, lucky pillow, good luck charm pillow

coverLove 



painted "lucky" embroidery hoop fabric sign, St Patrick's Day decor

645workshop 



St Patrick's Day Large Felt Shamrock Wreath

FairyMojo 



Natural Stone Coaster Set (4), Shamrock LOVE, Beer Coaster, Wine Coaster, St. Patrick's Day

DandWstonecrafts  
Lattice Green Designer Pillow 18 Apple Kelly Ivory Trellis Accent Throw Cushion Cover regency summer resort geometric modern st.patricks day
WhitlockandCo  




That's all for now.  I'm working on some St. Pat crafts with my daughter, which I will post soon.  Until then :)

  





 

































No comments:

Post a Comment